Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mrs Kievlan's New England Road Trip!

Next week, I'll start a two-week road trip around New England. I'll be visiting college campuses and meeting admission representatives in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. If you'd like to track my progress, you can follow me here! I'll be writing about my experiences at each school as I make my trips.

Additionally, I'll set up open threads for each school I'll be visiting. I invite all high school students and parents to suggest questions in the "comments" sections of these posts. I want to know what YOU want to know about the schools I'll be seeing. These can be big questions (What does it cost to attend Brown? Where the heck is Northeastern University?) or more specific queries (what's the pre-med curriculum like at Boston College? What engineering internships are available to MIT students?), and I'll be glad to bring them all with me when I visit these campuses. Please feel free to post early and often!

I hope that this tool will be a helpful tool for parents and students to collaborate with me as I make this journey on your behalf. Please feel free to email me with any questions you have or just post questions here --I'll be happy to help.

1 comment:

Christian Wilsher said...

First Comment Woot Woot!